Peter Cottontail Easter Natural Scented Soy Wax 12oz Candle Review #amazonsugarcreekcandle

Decorate For Easter With A Beautiful Candle

I love Easter and I love candles.  The Sugar Creek Peter Cottontail Easter Soy Candle is the perfect combination!
This candle is a large 12 oz soy wax candle.  It is vegetable based and does not emit CO2.  It has a clean scent with light musk and amber. The glass jar is thick with a nice solid bottom.
The glass lid fits snug and keeps dust out.  If the candle gets dirty, it can be cleaned with simple soap and water.  The Peter Cottontail Easter candle burns slowly and will last for a very long time.  

This candle would be a perfect Easter present for any candle lover.  The cute spring design makes a great holiday decoration.  Sugar Creek candles are made in the USA.  They are a small business and I always try to support small businesses with quality products.  I just love this adorable Sugar Creek candle!  

I received this product a discount or at no cost and feedback is based on my first-hand usage.
 

No comments: