1byone Ultrasonic Cool Mist Humidifier and Aroma Diffuser Review #1byoneHumidifier

A Humidifier, Oil Diffuser And Colored LED Light All In One

l was very surprised at the size of the 1byone Ultrasonic Cool Mist Humidifier and Aroma Diffuser. It is bigger than I was expecting, but not too big. I like the teardrop shape. 
The entire middle all the way around has LED lighting that slowly changes colors which are really pretty. 
There is a large dial with a wide range of humidity settings so I can adjust it for the size of the room. 
To fill I just tip the water reservoir upside down. There is a cylindrical filter with enclosed beads that twists out so I can add water. 
This humidifier is extremely quiet and puts out a very fine mist. There is a cone top that I can turn to aim the mist in the direction I want it to go.

In the back there is a very small tray that I can add essential oils. The tray is a little tricky to pull out if you don't have fingernails. For me, it wasn't a problem. For essential oils it only takes a couple of drops. I used lavender and it circulated well. A great safety feature is that it automatically shuts off when the water is gone. The green light changes to red when it is low. I love this cool mist humidifier because it is the perfect combination of a humidifier, LED light and diffuser. 

I received this humidifier at no cost and my honest feedback is based on personal testing.

No comments: