Plastic and Trim Restorer Review #GoTriNova

Bring Back The Color And Shine 

To Your Car's Bumper And Trim

I have a pickup with very faded bumpers and mirror backs.  All I have found up until now is a very temporary fix, so I was anxious to try something new.  The TriNova Plastic and Trim Restorer comes in a large 8 oz bottle.  A yellow applicator sponge is also included.
I was expecting the usual paste or lotion.  This restorer feels oily, but applies smoothly.  I applied it on a sunny day and it dried quickly.  Because my bumper was so faded, I used a generous amount to make sure it was not spotty.  
I am amazed at how much darker and shinier the bumpers look.  When you compare the before and after photos, there is a huge difference in color.
Above is a photo of the back of the mirror showing one side restored and the other before the restorer.
I used the plastic and trim restorer on the back of my side mirrors and they look like new!  
I applied the restorer about two weeks ago to both vehicles.  It has rained since I first applied it and it still looks great. 

The TriNova plastic and trim restorer is a nice large 8oz bottle. Even though I applied a thick coating of the restorer, I still have a lot left.  I am thrilled with the results and our vehicles have never looked so good. 

I received this restorer at no cost and feedback is based on my first-hand usage of the product.. #GoTriNova

No comments: