Forget Cleaning The Grill! La-Chef BBQ Grill Mat Review #LaChef


Tired Of Cleaning The Grill?  

I have always used foil to grill because of the mess and food sticking to the grill.  A grill mat seemed like a cleaner and easier way to grill.

The La-Chef BBQ Grill Mat keeps the flavor of the meat. I love the solid mat for messy foods like barbecued chicken or ribs.  I can even cook breakfast.  It is perfect for pancakes and eggs. La-Chef gives you an extra solid grill mat so you can cover even a large grill grate. All the mess stays on the mat.  When I am done grilling I just take the mat and clean it with soap and water. 
There is even more!  Also included is an open weave grilling mat.  
The open weave grilling mat is great for hamburgers.  We have a propane grill, but if you like a charcoal grill you can keep your grill clean without losing the charcoal flavor.  Clean up is simple.  
There is a fourth mat that is a baking mat for your oven.  It keeps anything you bake from sticking to a pan or cookie sheet. In fact any of these grill mats can be used in the oven.  You can even cut them to size.

You get four mats for the price of one. There are so many ways to use them.  Without all the mess, my husband has been grilling so much more. I am happy because I don't get stuck cleaning the grill anymore. 

I received these grill mats at no cost and feedback is based on my first-hand usage of the product.
 

No comments: