Classy Sassy and A Bit Bad Assy Coffee Mug Review #GotMeTipsy

Classy Sassy And A Bit Bad Assy

The Classy Sassy And A Bit Bad Assy coffee mug by Got Me Tipsy says it all!  We all know someone who fits this perfectly.  I definitely would be in this category.
The Bad Assy coffee mug is a nice sturdy cup.  The handle is firmly attached and comfortable.
This mug is a nice size at 11oz.  It holds enough coffee or tea so I do not have to keep getting up.  It is thick enough to keep my drink hot.  The Bad Assy mug is both microwave and dishwasher safe. Even after washing it multiple times, the print has not faded.  It still looks like new.

The Classy Sassy and a Bit Bad Assy comes in a nice box so it would make a wonderful gift.  This mug is sure to put a smile on everyone's face.

I received this coffee mug at no cost and feedback is based on my first-hand usage of the product #GotMeTipsy 

No comments: