APEXPOWER Solar Outdoor String Lights, 30 Icicle Water Drop LEDs Review #apexpower #solarlights

Brighten Up Your Backyard 

With Solar String Lights

l wanted solar string lights for the back deck of the house where there is no electrical outlet. There are 30 icicle colored lights that are waterproof. There are a number of modes plus a separate on/off button. I was surprised how bright and pretty these string lights are. I put them up permanently, but they could be used as party or holiday lights as well. I love that they are Eco-friendly and there are no lights to turn off and on. These lights have really brightened up our back deck and I love the way they look. 

The Apexpower solar outdoor string lights are available on Amazon at https://goo.gl/bD2Q5l

I received these solar string lights at no cost and my honest feedback is based on personal and thorough testing.

No comments: