PrimePro Microwave Popcorn Popper Review

Make Popcorn The Way You Want It

l thought a microwave popcorn popper would be a healthier way to make popcorn. The PrimePro Microwave Popcorn Popper is FDA approved, BPA free and Eco-friendly.  It can be reused over and over.

I like that I can make my popcorn with or without oil. For taste, I think the butter flavored popcorn oil is best. You could also melt butter or mix popcorn butter oil after popping. 
If you use the larger kernel popcorn I would use a little less than 1/4 of a cup.
You can add salt or your favorite seasonings before or after popping. One big advantage over the bags are that you can make it however you want it. The container and lid are made of silicone and are very easy to clean. The lid held tight throughout the popcorn popping process. Be careful when you take off the lid because of steam escaping. This really was a lot of fun to use. Everyone got their bowl and added their favorite seasonings. There are a lot of recipes that you can try so no more boring popcorn. This container holds a lot of popcorn and is so easy to use. We also save money buy buying a big container of popcorn and having a reusable popcorn maker. This is now my favorite way to make popcorn.

You can purchase the PrimePro Microwave Popcorn Popper on Amazon at http://www.amazon.com/dp/B01BCR5MTS

 I received this popcorn popper at no cost and my honest feedback is based on personal and thorough testing.

1 comment:

Brenda said...

I didn't know they made a popcorn popper for the microwave. That would be convenient and better than the bagged stuff. Thanks for the review and the warning about taking the lid off carefully because of the steam. That's good to know.