Sterline Counter Top Water Flosser Review #Sterline

Deep Clean Your Teeth

The Sterline Counter Top Water Flosser deep cleans your teeth.  It has powerful pulsation at 1,400 pulses/minute.  The water flosser goes beyond regular flossing to remove plaque and debris.  I went through years of braces as a kid so I want my teeth and gums to be healthy.
 The water flosser comes with 6 tips which include 3 standard nozzles, a tongue scraper, an orthodontic tip and a pocket tip.
  The lid is removable and opens for storage.  This is a feature that I really like.  It provides a sanitary and handy place to store the tips.  
 The Sterline water flosser has 10 different pressure settings so you can find the setting that is perfect for you.  I have sensitive teeth and gums so I have been using the lower setting.  I am gradually moving up the power settings after my teeth and gums strengthen.  My husband likes to use the higher setting.
The holder is magnetic and secures to the water flosser without slipping.  The cord stores inside a side well.  All these features keep everything neat and sanitary.  
This water flosser has a built-in timer that pauses at 30 seconds and at 60 seconds.  The pump will automatically stop at 2 minutes.

My teeth and gums are clean and healthy!  Protect your family's dental health with the Sterline counter top water flosser.  You can purchase it on Amazon HERE.

I received this water flosser at no cost and feedback is based on my first-hand usage of the product 

No comments: