The Everything Wine Gift Set Review And Unboxing Video #Everythingwine

Looking For A Set Of Perfect Wine Accessories?


The Everything Wine 9 piece set includes:


*Wine Aerator 
*Wine Stopper 
*Wine Bottle Opener - Corkscrew Rabbit Lever Style 
*Two Extra Corkscrews 
*Wine Thermometer 
*Drip Ring 
*Wine Foil Cutter 
*Wine Pourer and Stopper
 *Rosewood Gift Box

This is the most complete and high quality set I have seen.  It is so nice to have everything I need in a beautiful rosewood box.  This would be a perfect wedding, anniversary or birthday gift.  I absolutely love all my wine accessories in this kit, especially the rabbit lever corkscrew.  This set can be purchased on Amazon HERE.  Check out their website at http://everything-wine.com/everything-wine-gift-set/

I received this wine gift set for free or at a reduced cost and my honest feedback is based on personal and thorough testing.




No comments: