ViewTV Flat HD Digital Indoor TV Antenna - 25 Miles Range Review #tvantenna

Tired Of Paying For Cable?

I live near a communications radar tower and have tried several TV antennas with no lucky.  The ViewTV Flat HD Digital Indoor TV Antenna is the first digital antenna that has gotten more than one channel.

For my TV, I just attached the cable directly to the back where a cable cord would go. Then I went to the settings and scanned for channels.  If you have never used a TV antenna you aim it at the direction of a signal tower.  You can either look at the list or just turn it different directions to pick up different channels.  
Just pointed in one direction, I was able to get a number of channels that I really wanted along with some other new channels that I really like. On other antennas that I tried, I was lucky if I got one clear picture.  The picture with this antenna was very clear.  I just used the stand and put it on my windowsill facing outside.  The antenna is thin enough that I could close my blinds with the antenna between the window and blinds.  
I can turn the antenna if I need to, but for me I have plenty of good channels to watch so I have left mine in the same position.  If you turn it in a completely different direction you should rescan channels so it picks up the new channels. There is a gel pad that you can use to secure it in place.
This antenna has the reach and strength that I need to watch a number of channels.  I did not have any problem with interrupting signals.  I have been using this antenna for a few weeks and am happy that I finally have a lot of channels to watch. 
You can purchase your ViewTV HD Digital Indoor Antenna on Amazon HERE.

I received this digital TV antenna at no cost and feedback is based on my first-hand usage of the product. #tvantenna

No comments: