XL Natural Shoe Deodorizing Inserts by Sagano Review #saganofresh

Got Stinky Feet?

Shoe odor can be very embarrassing. That is why I was excited to test Sagano Activated Charcoal Shoe Deodorizing Inserts.
These deodorizing inserts are long but are not very full. I put them in my tennis shoes and they were long enough to cover the entire shoe. I do not have strong foot odor and this worked well to remove the moisture and odor. I tested the two inserts in my car and it did a good job of helping with normal odors and moisture. It seemed to work better in my car than in my shoes. I am guessing it is because the sun's heat activates the charcoal more. 

These inserts are not treated with a fragrant deodorizer so there is only a faint charcoal scent. It does not just mask odors.  I like that this is a natural deodorizer and there are no harsh chemicals. 

I received these shoe deodorizer inserts at no cost and my honest feedback is based on personal and thorough testing. #saganofresh

No comments: