HandyMate Digital Tape Measure#HandyMateTape

Have Trouble Reading A Tape Measure?


I am not the best at reading a tape measure and thought a digital tape measure would be helpful. The HandyMate digital tape measure makes projects simple.  
The HandyMate digital tape measure has a large display that I am able to easily read.  A handy feature is that I can invert the display by pressing the Measurement Mode button.  I can store up to eight measurements which is great because my memory is not always correct.  

I like that I can easily change from US to metric measurements.  For the projects around my house I found it to be accurate.  HandyMate e-mailed me an updated user manual which is very useful so I fully know how to use it.  
The digital tape measure has a nice wide and sturdy clip which is great so I do not lay it down somewhere and forget were I put it.
This tape measure is made well and I have had no problems with it.  The HandyMate digital tape measure has really been valuable for all my household projects.  

I received this digital tape measure at no cost and my honest feedback is based on personal and thorough testing.

No comments: