Milkuu Women's V-neck Vintage T-Shirt USA Flag Shirts #Superfish

Looking For A Cute Vintage T-Shirt?

The Milkuu Women's V-Neck Vintage T-Shirt has a bold flag design on the front.  The back and sleeves are a dark blue.
I got this for my granddaughter who wears a US size medium. We ordered a large to make sure it was not too tight.  The chest area has a lot of room which is great if you are large chested.  Sometimes it is hard to find a V-neck shirt that is not snug. This shirt fit perfectly.  It is low cut but gathered in the middle so it is not revealing when you bend over.  
Be sure to take full measurements before ordering. The middle is curved and is very flattering.  The material is very soft and clingy.  The sleeves are wide and short-sleeved.  My granddaughter is about 5' 2" and for her the vintage T-shirt was a nice length. This shirt is stitched well and keeps it's shape after washing.  The design has not faded and is just as bright as it was new.  The USA flag shirt is a fun design.  My granddaughter loves wearing the Milkuu vintage t-shirt and I think it looks very cute on her.

I received this flag shirt at no cost and my honest feedback is based on personal and thorough testing.

No comments: