Get fresh with FreshJax Grilling Spices Gift Set Review #FreshJaxSpices

Want To Spice Things Up?





l love to try new seasonings when I barbecue or cook indoors. The FreshJax Grilling Spices have such unique flavors. I like to see and smell the spices when I grill. These are not ground up or powdery spices. 

I have had these for several weeks now and tried each seasoning. My favorite would be the Grill Master because it can be used on anything. 
For fish, I like the Fresh Bay because it really adds flavor with a little extra kick.
The Smokey Southwest and Peppered Habanero are great for when I feel like spicy foods. On pork chops I like the Smokey Southwest or the Grill Master. 
Most of these spices can be used on vegetables. Corn on the cob is especially delicious. I am still experimenting with the different seasonings and recipes, but I really love the bold flavors. 
FreshJax seasonings are low sodium which is a big plus for me. FreshJax is a small friendly family business owned and operated in the USA since 2011 by Jason and Hillary McDonald. These spices are handcrafted daily. I always like to support small businesses first.      
The nice packaging would make this a perfect gift for anyone who likes to try new recipes. 
It has been fun trying all the different flavor combinations. 

I received these spices at no cost and my honest feedback is based on personal and thorough testing.

No comments: