Big Ant Car Cobra Head Gear Shift Knob Review #ShiftKnob

Replace That Boring Shift Knob 

With A Cobra Head

The Big Ant Car Cobra Head Gear Shift Knob is a cool looking shifter.
I wanted this shift knob for my 1966 Mustang. The listing said the knob is chrome but it is not even metal.  It is lightweight plastic with silver paint. Judging by the price, I did not think it would be chrome but I expected it to at least be metal with a silver polish.  The red LED lighted eyes work well and have different modes.  I did notify the seller that the button rattles and should have a better housing.  They thanked me for my input.

Because of the quality of the item I did not use it for my Mustang.  This shift knob would be fine for a teenager's car, but for my vehicles I will keep the shift knobs that I am currently using.  

I received this sprayer at no cost and my honest feedback is based on personal and thorough testing.

No comments: