Garden Hose Nozzle - by RY Gardener Review With Video #RY_GARDENER

Looking For A Quality Garden Hose Nozzle?

The Ry Gardener garden hose nozzle is definitely a heavy duty sprayer. 
I really like the quick disconnect feature. The handle is easy to grip and is comfortable to use for an extended period of time. The trigger pull glides easily and I have no problem holding it down. 

This sprayer has a rubber control knob that gives me a number of settings including a mist for my flowers and a more powerful aimed stream. It is nice that I do not have to remove anything to change sprayer settings. Most importantly it is made of metal instead of plastic so it will last longer. 

The RY Gardener Hose Nozzle is my favorite because I can quickly pull it off from my hose and store it. Also, it is the easiest on my hands to use. 

I received this sprayer at no cost and my honest feedback is based on personal and thorough testing.

No comments: