I Love You To The Moon and Back Necklace Review #craftstrtdesign

Let Someone Special Know 

You Love Them To The Moon And Back

Craft Street has the perfect necklace for your daughter, mother, girlfriend or wife.  Every time they wear the I love you to the moon & back necklace it will remind them just how much you care.
The necklace comes beautifully wrapped in tissue paper and tied with a ribbon.  Attached is a personalized hand-written note which really makes the gift special.  The necklace is nicely packaged and is well protected.
This is really a beautiful hand-made necklace.  It has an 18" cable necklace with a bronze finish.  
The back of this necklace has a detailed design with the same bronze finish.  
The I Love You To The Moon And Back Necklace is absolutely beautiful. Since the necklace is hand-made it will be a perfect heirloom for a cherished loved one.  I can not wait to give this to my daughter.  I know she will absolutely love it.

I received this necklace at a discount or at no cost and feedback is based on my first-hand usage of the product.  #craftstrtdesign


No comments: