Meagoes Fast USB Car Charger Adapter #Meagoes

Looking For A Stylish Car Charger?




You can never have too many car charger adapters and the Meagoes Fast USB car charger adapter is just what I needed.

I really like the color of the rose gold finish and it looks very stylish. 
I tested the charger with two phones plugged in at the same time. This is one of the fastest double charging adapters that I have used. Also, an important feature is that it will stop charging when the device is fully charged. It is small enough that it is easy to store in my glove compartment. I like to use my favorite cords so the fact that it does not come with the charging cord really does not matter to me. One phone that I charged was an off brand and the charger recognized it and charged it fully. 
This is a nice little charger with a lot of power to charge my devices quickly. I am very happy with it's performance. You can purchase this charger HERE.

I received this car charger at no cost and my honest feedback is based on personal and thorough testing.

No comments: