Rising Waters Photography New York City Sunset Canvas Print #RisingWatersPhoto

New York City At Sunset



If you have ever lived or visited New York City, you know how beautiful it can be.  Rising Waters Photography New York City Canvas Print has captured that beauty.


It is the perfect size for small spaces. The print measures 16" x 12" and a width of 3/4".

I also have the Rising Waters Photography New York City night print and the two look great together. 
The New York City canvas print is stretched canvas over a wooden frame. I really like the warm coloring and clarity of buildings. The canvas has a coating over it to protect it so I know it will last. On the back the metal hanger is already attached so it is ready to hang on the wall. It is very lightweight so I don't need any extra hardware. 

The New York City photography art canvas print makes me smile whenever I see it. I love my little piece of New York!

I received this canvas print at a discount or at no cost and feedback is based on my first-hand usage of the product. #RisingWatersPhoto

No comments: