3 Pack iMustech 2 Inch Silver 3D Self-stick Numbers Review #iMustechnumber

Make Sure Everyone Can See 

Your House Or Mail Box Number

Sometimes house or mailbox numbers are difficult to see.  The iMustech 3 number pack gives an additional way to show your address.  
The silver numbers are small at about 2 inches tall, 1 1/4" wide and 1/4" thick.  
The iMustech numbers have a strong adhesive back so there is no drilling or hardware needed.
The numbers are made of plastic with silver metal plating.  They are shiny without reflective material.  Each number must be ordered individually and each pack has 3 of the same number.  

I would like to also see a bag of these little numbers for sale or larger letters.  The iMustech numbers look stylish and are 3D so I can find a number of uses for them. 

I received these numbers at no cost and my honest feedback is based on personal and thorough testing.

1 comment:

Brenda said...

Those are nice looking numbers. I like that they stick on, much easier than drilling. They would look nice on my parents' mailbox. We have a community mailbox, so we can't put it on ours.