Air Filters by Aerostar - Box of 6 Review #AerostarAirFilters

Always Have The Right Size Filter


I have always just purchased my filters from a local store, but they are costly and I usually only get one.  Sometimes I forget what size to buy. With Aerostar AC and Furnace Filters, I always have the right size and can change them often.
Aerostar air filters are sold in packs of 6 so they are economical.  
It is recommended that you change air filters every 60 to 90 days and increase to 30 days during peak times when your unit is working the hardest.  This not only helps remove allergens and dust from the air, but makes the unit more efficient.  Changing the filter often saves you money.  
Aerostar filters come in a range of sizes so you can purchase the correct size and have a supply ready to use.  Aerostar filters are manufactured in the USA by Filtration Group, a world-leading supplier and manufacturer of filtration solutions for residential, industrial and commercial applications.  

With pollen, dust and dog hair, fresh air filters are a must every month for us and I am very happy with the performance of Aerostar filters. 

I received these filters for free or at a reduced price and my honest feedback is based on personal and thorough testing.  

No comments: