KAKA Daypack Backpack Review #backpack

Looking For A Durable Backpack?

I love to go hiking and the KAKA Daypack Backpack is large enough to hold all my gear.
The KAKA Daypack is approximately 21.6 " x 12.6" x 7.9" and has a capacity of 35L.  
I use this bag for hiking and survival supplies. There is a thick padded pocket inside that can accommodate a 15" laptop.  It could also be used to hold important papers.  
The outside of the KAKA backpack has two zippered compartments.  I use the little compartment for small items such as my compass and flashlight.  

There are several ways to carry the bag.  It has a large handle on the side so I can carry it like a briefcase.  The shoulder strap can be attached to carry it more comfortably.  
On the back is a zipper all the way around that when opened, gives me access to the backpack straps.
This backpack is also available in Army green. The stitching is tight and the material is thick. This bag holds all my gear easily and has been very durable.  It is exactly what I have been looking for.

You can purchase the KAKA Backpack HERE.

I received this backpack for free or at a reduced price and my honest feedback is based on personal and thorough testing.

No comments: