KEDSUM Rechargeable Sonic Face Cleansing Brush #KEDSUM #skincare

Gently Deep Clean Your Skin

Don't just wash your face, deep clean it with the KEDSUM Rechargeable Sonic Face Cleansing Brush.
This cleansing brush is rechargeable so I do not have to deal with a cord in the way when using it. 
The charging cord fits into the base so when I want to charge the brush, I only have to put it into the holder. 
The handle is curved and easy to grip.  
The control button has large symbols that can easily be seen.  It has three settings so I can find the one that is perfect for me.  
The Kedsum cleansing brush has an extra brush that is green.  This brush head is used for acne.  
The Kedsum sonic face cleansing brush even comes with a USB charging plug.  Mine was pink to match the color of the casing.  

I like that I can deep clean and moisturize my face with my favorite products.  There is a timer so I can not damage my skin by over using the brush. My skin is healthier and no more dry spots.  You can purchase it HERE


I received this facial cleaning brush for free or at a reduced price and my honest feedback is based on personal and thorough testing

No comments: