KEDSUM Stainless Steel Waterproof Solar Motion Light #KEDSUM

Need More Light Without A Power Source?
We have steps leading down from our deck that needed lighting but it is too far away from an outlet.  The Kedsum stainless steel solar light is very bright and makes my steps safer.  
The solar panel is large and charges quickly.  
 The light is large and motion activated.  
What I really like about this solar light is that it is made of stainless steel instead of the usual plastic so I know it will last a long time. This light does not need batteries or a power supply so it is easy maintenance.  It has two keyholes in the back for easy installation.  

I have had the Kedsum stainless steel solar light for awhile now and it has been durable and works every time.  You can purchase the light HERE.

I received this solar light for free or at a reduced price and my honest feedback is based on personal and thorough testing.  

No comments: