Stolevar Ultralight Camping Cookware Set Review #messkit

Compact And Lightweight 

Camping Cookware Set

When I go hiking, I like to have cooking gear with me but do not like the added weight.  The Stolevar Ultralight Camping Cookware Set only weights about a pound.
All pieces fit into this storage bag.  The Stolevar 11 piece cookware set includes:

Anodized Aluminum Nonstick Pot
Anodized Aluminum Nonstick Pan
Pot Cover
2 BPA Free Bowls
Folding Stainless Steel Spork
Folding Stainless Steel Fork
BPA Free Soup Spoon
Bamboo Spoon Spatula
Cleaning Sponge
Nylon Travel bag

Also included is the Stolevar's original camping cookery book. In this book you will find useful information on how to prepare meals during a long hiking trip, camping recipes based on simple ingredients as well as berries, mushrooms, fish - whatever you can find on your journey.

I really like this camping cookware set.  It has everything I need and is so lightweight I do not even notice it in my backpack.  Whether I plan on a long hiking trip or not, I feel secure knowing I am prepared.  


I received this camping cookware at a discount and my honest feedback is based on personal and thorough testing.  

No comments: