TOTOBAY Round Black Wrought Iron Table Candle holder Centerpiece #totobay

A Beautiful Centerpiece All Year Round
The Totobay wrought iron table candle holder centerpiece can be used outdoors around a patio umbrella or indoors on a table.
What I love about the Totobay centerpiece is that it is so versatile.  I can put a candle in the middle to add color.  For holidays I can add colored lights or garland.  
 The glass candle holders are thick glass and can hold either LED or wax votive/tea lights.  
This round black wrought iron table candle holder is 8.3" x 2.4" x 8.3"

The Totobay round candle holder centerpiece has an elegant design that adds beauty to any setting. I can't wait to add garland and lights to this centerpiece for the holidays.  You can purchase it HERE

I received this centerpiece for free or at a reduced price and my honest feedback is based on personal and thorough testing.

No comments: