Vinzard Deluxe Pizza wheel cutter Review #pizzacutter

Looking For The Perfect Gift For A Pizza Lover?
I love pizza and so does my family.  Every pizza lover needs a good quality pizza wheel cutter and Vinzard has exactly what I have been looking for! 
The Vinzard pizza wheel comes in a beautiful gift box with a foam insert.  

The wheel itself is the perfect size at 3.5".  It can cut pizza effortlessly and is easy to store.   
The Vinzard pizza wheel is sharp and can cut through even thick pizza.
The Vinzard pizza wheel is even dishwasher safe! 
The handle is soft and comfortable.  It has built-in finger protection which is great if you are clumsy like me.  To store the blade, there is a thick plastic cover so I do not accidentally cut myself.  The cover also protects the cutter from chips or nicks. 

The Vinzard Deluxe Pizza Wheel Cutter is high quality and durable.  It is a must-have for pizza lovers.   

I received this pizza cutter at a discounted price and my honest feedback is based on personal and thorough testing.

No comments: