CHGeek Wireless Bluetooth FM Transmitter Radio Adapter Receiver Review #chgeek

Upgrade Your Car Stereo 

With A Portable FM Receiver

If you are like me and do not have a great stereo system, the CHGeek Wireless Bluetooth FM Transmitter Radio Adapter Receiver is the perfect solution.

The first thing to do is to sync your bluetooth device with the transmitter. I had no problem getting my Android phone to recognize the device. 

Next, find an FM setting with no transmission. I only had to do this once and my phone stayed connected the entire time in use.  Because the transmitter is Bluetooth, the sound is amazing.  

Even if you are listening to music, when a call comes in you can either ignore it or press the green button on the front of the transmitter to answer the call.  There is a built-in microphone. Phone calls are crystal clear just like music. When the phone call has ended, the FM transmitter receiver will go back to whatever you were listening to.  
A wonderful feature is the double USB ports for charging.  I can charge two devices at the same time as I listen to my music.  

I had tried a different FM transmitter before, but did not like the results. I am very happy with the CHGeek wireless Bluetooth FM transmitter radio adapter receiver.  The sound is amazing and I can still answer my phone hands-free.  It works well every time I use it.

You can purchase the FM transmitter receiver HERE.

I received this transmitter at a reduced price and my honest feedback is based on personal and thorough testing.

No comments: