My Masterpiece Adult Christmas Coloring Book: Magical Winter Holidays #MyMasterpieceColoring


You Are Never Too Old To Color
I love the holidays, but they can be stressful.  My Masterpiece Adult Christmas Coloring Book helps me relax!
All the pages are thick and even when using colored pencils or gel pens, the colors did not bleed through.  When using markers, I did use a piece of paper behind the page to help protect the page below. 

The designs are hand-drawn and intricate. As an extra bonus, there are 10 Christmas Kaleidoscopes to color and enjoy.

This Adult Coloring Book has helped me relax and unwind.  The Christmas designs are so much fun and have given me hours of enjoyment. Create your own masterpiece today! You can purchase My Masterpiece Adult Coloring Book HERE.

I received this book at a free or reduced price and my honest feedback is based on personal and thorough testing.

No comments: