Tamengi Beautiful Blue Mermaid Shower Curtain 72" X 72" Review #mermaid,showercurtain,bathroom

Looking For A Beautiful Shower Curtain?

The Tamengi Blue Mermaid Shower Curtain measures a large 72" x 72". They also have smaller sizes available.
I have been looking for a decorative shower curtain that would brighten up our guest bathroom.  I love full photo curtains and this is such a beautiful design. I also needed it to be functional as well.  This curtain not only looks pretty, it is waterproof and mold proof.  Another great feature of this shower curtain is that it is machine washable!
This shower curtain has metal eyelets that are securely fastened to the material.  It comes with plastic hangers so it is ready to use right out of the package.  The mermaid shower curtain is well-stitched and the colors are very vivid.  

My guest bathroom looks beautiful with the Tamengi Blue Mermaid shower curtain. There are more designs to choose from, but this one is definitely my favorite.

I received this shower curtain at a reduced price and my honest feedback is based on personal and thorough testing.

No comments: