Premium Gel Hot and Cold Pack Review #Orange Physio

One Gel Pack For Hot Or Cold Relief

Sometimes I over work muscles and joints which can cause pain.  Over the years I have tried both hot and cold packs.  The Orange Physio premium hot and cold pack does it all!
The Orange Physio hot and cold pack has a removable gel pack.  Complete instructions are printed right on the pack.  
One thing I really love about the pack is that it has an adjustable stretch belt.  
I can use it on my back, elbow, wrist, knee or ankle. 
The belt is soft and comfortable.  The velcro is large and really keeps the belt in place without slipping.  
I like that the pack and belt are thin enough that I can wear it under my clothes.  

From the freezer, the gel pack is very cold without being stiff.  It stays cold for over an hour.  

From the microwave, it is nice and warm and retains heat for a long time.

It is great to have a gel pack that I can wear and can be used warm or cold.  I highly recommend the Premium Gel Hot And Cold Pack by Orange Physio!

You can purchase this item HERE.

I received this hot and cold pack at a reduced price and my honest feedback is based on personal and thorough testing.

No comments: