JEBSENS Motion Sensor LED Wall Sconce Review With Video #jebsens

A Stylish Light 

You Can Put Anywhere

There are a lot of motion sensor lights out there, but I wanted a stylish wall sconce for our stairway.  The Jebsens Luxury Aluminum Wall Sconce is just what I was looking for! 
I like that I can hang this light anywhere. It is very easy to hang also. The back plate slides off with no tools to insert the batteries.

The light is bright and illuminates my stairway making it safer.  Because it is motion activated, I do not have to keep changing the batteries.  The Jebsens motion sensor LED wall sconce is as beautiful as it is functional. If I have a power outage, I will still have light!  

You can get your Jebsens motion sensor light HERE. 

I received this light at a reduced price and my honest feedback is based on personal and thorough testing. #jebsens

No comments: