Aposon Orange Big Face Women's Watch Review #Aposon

A Beautiful Large Face Women's Watch

The Aposon Orange Big Face Women's Watch is a beautiful watch that everyone will notice.
This Aposon watch is larger and heavier than my other watches. I love the orange dial and straps. The dial is very easy to read with luminous watch hands.
It has a smooth polished alloy case that is very durable. The Aposon orange big face watch is waterproof for daily use.  
The watch straps are comfortable and very adjustable.  It will fit whether you have a small or large wrist.  

For me, I have a very small wrist and it looks rather wide on me. The dial is bigger than my husband's Diesel watch which is for men with large wrists. I would recommend this watch for average to large wrists.   
The Aposon Orange Big Face Women's Watch is very stylish. It would make a great gift.  You can purchase this watch HERE.

I received this product at a reduced price and my honest feedback is based on personal and thorough testing#Aposon

No comments: