NBODY Glow-In-The-Dark Fidget Spinner #NBODY #fidgetspinner

A Fidget Spinner That Glows In The Dark

Our family loves fidget spinners and was excited to try a glow-in-the-dark spinner.  The NBODY glow-in-the-dark fidget spinner is so much fun! Just put it under a light prior to using.
This fidget spinner has quality bearings which glide smoothly. It spins easily in either direction. The spinner is well balanced and you can easily do tricks with it.

The only issue with this fidget spinner that I had is that the top cap popped off the first time I used it. I was able to push it back in though and it did not affect movement.  

This spinner has nice bearings and glides very smooth.  I have had the NBODY fidget spinner for a little over a month. My husband plays with it every day and it still spins perfectly.  I can not get it away from him. You can purchase it HERE.

I received this product at a reduced price and my honest feedback is based on personal and thorough testing





No comments: