Men's Ultra Thin Full Genuine Leather Quartz Wrist Watch Review #Jessica

Looking For A Stylish Ultra Thin Watch?

My husband loves watches, but has been wanting an ultra thin watch.  The WWOOR Men's Ultra Thin Genuine Leather Quarts Wrist Watch has a case thickness of only 0.8 cm.  
This watch comes in a quality gift box so it would make a perfect birthday, anniversary or graduation gift.
The strap is made of genuine leather.  It is stylish and durable.  It is very adjustable.  I have a small wrist and I am also able to wear it. 
The WWOOR watch has Japanese quartz movement and keeps accurate time. 
 I love the look of this watch.  The dial is big enough to easily see, but not too big. It is comfortable to wear and the watch stays in place.

You can purchase the WWOOR men's ultra thin quartz wrist watch HERE.  

I received this product at a reduced price and my honest feedback is based on personal and thorough testing. #Jessica
  

No comments: