SIMPZIA 42 Piece Domestic Sewing Machine Presser Feet Kit Review #simpzia

The Right Presser Foot For Your Next Project

I love to sew, but not having the right presser foot can make some projects difficult. The Simpzia 42 piece domestic sewing machine presser feet kit makes sewing easier!
I have a Brother Project Runway sewing machine and they fit well without slipping.  The presser feet will fit most sewing machines except for industrial and mini sewing machines. If you are not sure, I would contact them before ordering. 
All presser feet come in a nice molded tray which helps keep me organized.  

Every presser foot that I tested was made of quality materials.  The metal presser feet were made of heavy duty metal. The presser feet that were plastic were thick and fit well.  
The Simpzia 42 piece domestic sewing machine presser feet kit is very impressive.  I am really excited to sew!  You can purchase yours HERE

I received this product at a reduced price and my honest feedback is based on personal and thorough testing. #simpzia

No comments: