Weirdbeast Remote Control Ocean Wave Projector #weirdbeast

Relax With Ocean Waves And Soothing Sounds

Sometimes I have a hard time relaxing before bed. The Weirdbeast remote control ocean wave projector shines beautiful colored lights in waves to relax me. There are 7 light modes to choose from or I can have them cycle the different colors automatically.
There is a remote so I can easily control the projector. I can set the auto on/off time for 1 hour, 2 hours or 4 hours.  

The angle of the bowl can be adjusted from 0-45 degrees. The projector has a slot for a TF card.  I can also use an audio cable to attach it to a device.  I recommend adjusting the volume with the remote and not the device.  It can be adjusted either way, but from my testing the best sound came from using the remote. The best device for sound for me was my laptop although any device with an audio jack will work. 
The blue light resembles the ocean waves. Along with blue light one setting adds a pink color.
The red and green mode would be perfect to put me in a holiday mood.
The last color mode is red which is really vivid. It would also be perfect for the holidays.


The projector is 4.17 x 4.17 x 5 inches. It only weighs 0.69 lbs.  It is made if ABS, PS, metal and electronic components. Power is 160Hz-20KHz. The USB cable has a length of 1.2M. The audio cable length is 0.6M. Rated volt/current is DC 5V/1A. Motor specification is 5V/13 circle. 

The Weirdbeast remote control projector with ambient sounds is so relaxing. It has helped me get to sleep faster and I love the beautiful lights!


You can purchase this projector HERE.


I received this product at a reduced price and my honest feedback is based on personal and thorough testing. #weirdbeast

No comments: